ATVBC will provide clubs up to $300 for costs associated with membership drives and or club promotion on a first come first serve basis. Total available funding provided is at the discretion of the grants committee and dependent on the available funds in the promotion grant stream at the time of the receipt of the application.
Grant program email: [email protected]
- Events must be open to members and non-members with a minimum anticipated attendance of 100+ people, and can include tradeshows, farmers market or community events. The event must have a minimum of ten booths at an event to be eligible for funding.
- Booth and booth amenity rental, booth display (teardrop signs, banners, print materials, branded tablecloths etc.)
- Club brochures, trail maps (as handouts or for signs)
- Advertising of club, trails, and promotion of safe, responsible, and environmentally sustainable riding (in local publications, brochures, or Facebook)
How to apply for funding
- Each club can apply for one promotion grant per year
- Clubs must complete a request for funding and send it to [email protected] a minimum of 30 days before the event.
- Once funding is approved all receipts must be submitted before funding will be advanced
The FINE PRINT. If a club plans to request reimbursement for any items not listed above they may wish to discuss it with ATVBC to ensure it is an eligible expense. Funding is provided on a first come-first serve basis – contact ATVBC to check the status of available funds for this grant.
TOTAL PROMOTION GRANT STREAM AVAILABLE: $3,000