Are you a new rider, or are you interested in learning how to ride safe?
Check out ATVBC’s Safety page to find a safety training course offered by an instructor in your region.
Canadian ATV Safety Institute CASI Training
The Canadian AQCC Safety Institute (CASI) – a division of the Canadian Quad Council – has joined forces with the ATV Safety Institute (ASI) and the Canadian Off-Highway Vehicle Distributors Council (COHV) to offer CASI’s new ATV Rider Course.
The hands-on, half-day CASI ATV Rider Course is conducted by licensed CASI Instructors. The course offers students an opportunity to increase their safety knowledge and to practice basic riding skills in a controlled environment under the direct supervision of a licensed Instructor.
Program highlights include:
- Most current ATV safety program in Canada
- Most hands-on ATV safety program available
- Based on the well-recognized ATV Safety Institute (ASI) program
- Program enhanced with input from Chief Instructors across Canada
- Supported and endorsed by the Canadian Off-Highway Vehicle Distributors Council and through the Council – all ATV major manufacturers
Canadian Safety Training (CSC) Course
The CSC ATV Rider’s Course is 6-1/2 to 8 hour training program operated by CSC certified instructors.
The curriculum, which is based on field-tested techniques, provides a fun and orderly way to learn proper ATV operation. The rider learns about controls, reading terrain, turning and climbing hills.