Local clubs are the heart and soul of ATVing in British Columbia. It’s at the club level where you’ll find like-minded people who enjoy riding the trails and back roads in your area, contribute in your community and work to keep trails open, safe and environmentally sustainable.
Please contact the club in your area for more information on how you can get involved in the fun.
Form a club or affiliate your existing club with ATVBC
Interested in forming an ATV club in your community? We can help you protect and retain your riding areas, organize and promote ATV rides, form your club, manage your membership and promote your club. ATVBC will ensure you have appropriate insurance to protect your club directors and officers.
Do you already belong to an ATV Club, that isn’t affiliated with ATVBC? There are many benefits to affiliation. Contact [email protected] to learn more and to join us!
- ATVBC affiliated clubs receive Commercial General Liability Insurance and Directors & Officers Insurance – paid by ATVBC.
- ATVBC staff will manage your membership processes, including member sign up and renewal, providing you with a membership list, member waivers, and a monthly dues payment.
- ATVBC will promote your club, your riding area, your events, and can develop and host a webpage for your club.
- ATVBC also administers annual grant funding programs, providing affiliated clubs with funding for trail maintenance and development, tools and equipment and club promotional materials
- ATVBC provides support for members clubs with the organization of club events, rider safety, and youth programs.
- ATVBC can also help your club work with local, regional and provincial governments regarding land access issues. Working together we can maintain and develop existing and new riding areas and trails as we work with other user groups for the benefit of all trail users.