In addition to supporting the safe, responsible use of ATVs and the construction and maintenance of trails, ATVBC members receive significant discounts on products and services, like insurance with Got Toys and CapriCMW, Backroad Mapbooks products, Concept Distributing ATV parts, Vixens Canada products, seamless global messaging services with Zoleo (free activation), Icey-Tek products, and a $20 Fortnine.ca gift card. New benefits are added regularly. Scroll down for full details (terms and conditions may apply)!
If you are already a member, click the URL in your invoice to pay online. Didn’t receive your invoice? Check your spam folder or email [email protected] for a new invoice.
To join online select the option below that best describes the type of membership you would like to sign up for. Once you’ve signed up watch for an email with your membership details and benefits – you can screenshot or print your membership card. Don’t see it? Check your spam folder or email [email protected] for a copy.
Membership is valid for 1 year from the membership date or the membership renewal date. You will receive a renewal reminder prior to the expiry date. Please ensure that you advise us of any changes to your contact information and/or email address so that we can continue to keep you up to date.
What ATVBC does on your behalf:
- Discount on ATV and SxS insurance with Got Toys, Capri and Beacon
- Receive discounts on safety courses from certified instructors
- Trail Building/Improvement Grants – clubs eligible for up to $5,000 grant and $300 Club Promotional grants
- Raffle Fundraising – clubs can earn $10 per book of raffle tickets sold
- Newsletters and updates circulated via email on a regular basis
- Group riding events including camping and poker rides with chances to win great prizes
- Spend time with old friends, and meet new ones along the trail
- Discover great riding areas throughout BC
With your continued support we are able to accomplish important mandates such as:
- Interact with all levels of government: local, regional and provincial, to protect riding areas
- Participate in provincial and local land use plans and initiatives that may affect the goals of the motorized trails community
- Promote Environmental Stewardship and Safe Riding practices
QUESTIONS? WE’D BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM FOR YOU!
Whether you have a question, need assistance, or would like to provide us with feedback, we want to hear from you!