As the Provincial body for ATV/UTV Riding, our mission is to grow participation in the sport while upholding the best standards of safety and environmental responsibility through innovation, interaction and education, thus providing a positive future for responsible ATV/UTV recreation.
- Universal environmentally responsible ATV practices.
- A highly effective and responsive environmental stewardship program
- An effective and universally practiced rider safety program.
- Continuing public awareness and support of the sport.
- Education of our members and the public with informative brochures, posters and reading material.
- Pro-active support for member clubs with Association events as well as rider, safety, environmental and youth programs
- Working together with government and other recreationalists or user groups to protect our land base for the benefit of all trail users.
- Promotion of individual and family oriented motorized recreation opportunities in a responsible manner.
- Access of ATV’s to public lands in British Columbia that maintain or enhance diverse recreational experiences.
- The clean up, maintenance and development of old and new riding areas and trails that provide a diversity of recreational experiences.
- A responsive organization that meets the changing needs of our members, the sport and the general public.
- A strong voice in support of an environmentally aware and safety conscious sport.