As the Provincial body for ATV/UTV Riding, our mission is to grow participation in the sport while upholding the best standards of safety and environmental responsibility through innovation, interaction and education, thus providing a positive future for responsible ATV/UTV recreation.
“As the recognized leader of ATV/UTV riding in British Columbia through the establishment of high standards of safety and environmentally responsible riding practices and working with Government and other stakeholders to develop and maintain Province wide trail access for all.”
We intend to achieve this vision through:
- Universal environmentally responsible ATV practices.
- A highly effective and responsive environmental stewardship program
- An effective and universally practiced rider safety program.
- Continuing public awareness and support of the sport.
- Education of our members and the public with informative brochures, posters and reading material.
- Pro-active support for member clubs with Association events as well as rider, safety, environmental and youth programs
- Working together with government and other recreationalists or user groups to protect our land base for the benefit of all trail users.
- Promotion of individual and family oriented motorized recreation opportunities in a responsible manner.
- Access of ATV’s to public lands in British Columbia that maintain or enhance diverse recreational experiences.
- The clean up, maintenance and development of old and new riding areas and trails that provide a diversity of recreational experiences.
- A responsive organization that meets the changing needs of our members, the sport and the general public.
- A strong voice in support of an environmentally aware and safety conscious sport.