What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you join or renew your ATVBC membership, place an order, sign up for our enewsletter, register for an ATVBC or affiliate club event, or purchase a raffle ticket.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To purchase insurance for ATVBC and its member clubs
- To provide membership promotions and discounts from third party vendors
- To provide other membership benefits as they arise
- To verify membership with insurance agencies who provide member discounts (via email, phone or a password protected directory visible and accessible to insurance sales agents).
- To notify ATVBC member clubs of your membership details
- To contact you via various social media channels, email, and telephone
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, with the above exceptions, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To plan and prepare for events you have registered for and to notify you of future events
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, event registration, membership, raffle ticket purchase and other relevant transactions, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, hosting events, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, nonpersonally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on October 13, 2020.
ATVBC Quad Riders Association of British Columbia
Box 146 Vanderhoof, BC V0J 3A0
Email [email protected]