Thank you to all the members who attended the Quad Riders ATV Association of British Columbia’s Annual General Meeting on September 18, 2021.
We appreciate your time and support for ATVBC and look forward to seeing you again soon, when in person events can resume.
Thank you to all who let their nominations stand for directors positions. The 2021/2022 ATVBC Board of Directors were elected by acclimation.
ATVBC Executive Directors
- President: Chris D’Silva
- 1st Vice President: Ralph Matthews
- 2nd Vice President: Dave Mackintosh
- Treasurer: Lance Anderson
- Secretary: Bob Stewart
- Director: Chris Shirley
- Director: Clint Ingham
- Director: David Crowfoot
- Director: David Webb
- Director: Doug Best
- Director: Graham Lindenbach
- Director: Greg Smith
- Director: Wayne Mercer
Director committee and club assignments will be determined soon and all members will be notified.
- Sooke ATV Club adds ATV access for its members with Mosaic Forest Management land access agreement
- 2022 ATVBC AGM
- Introducing Kristin Parsons – ATVBC’s Executive Director
- Online Waiver Tools
- ATVBC Membership and Waiver Process Change Update